Thursday 10 April 2014

Simple changes big rewards

In April 2014 I finally left my all consuming job as a corporate lawyer to concentrate on the things that are important to me and try to simplify my life a little. Enjoying more of this................



And less of this..............

Photo from Under30CEO http://under30ceo.com/whats-the-main-source-of-stress-at-work/


I am an avid reader of books and blogs on simple, frugal and green living but for the most part I managed to avoid making singificant changes because I convinced myself that it was just too hard or too time consuming with a job that was crazy busy. This blog is a bit of an experiment on simple living and how achievable it is when you have a job, a family and other committments and you aren't able or just don't want to sell up and move to a homestead.

What I'm discovering is that there are lots of really simple changes which you can make without spending alot of time or money.  Actually,  I'm finding that these changes are saving me both time and money!

In the Simple Changes Series I hope to share some of these changes and give you very clear details on the time they take, the costs, savings and results. I hope this these tips help you simplify your life and create the time to do what matters to you.

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment