Sunday 4 May 2014

Me Made May 2014

I read about Me Made May on My Make Do and Mend Year. It's a project to encourage all the wonderful people who craft and make clothes to wear their handmade items with pride in May.  original challenge was to wear something made by you everyday for the whole of May. Although I have made clothes in the past it has been a long time so rather than go naked I'm adapting the challenge to make it a bit more achievable but in the spirit of the project.

You can find out more about the project at the fabulous So Zo, What Do You Know who kicked it off. 

So my pledge is to wear something I have either made myself, mended or revamped in some way for five days a week for the whole of May.

I'm a bit late starting so I guess I better crack on!  I got off to a head start today with my revamped pyjamas. 


Happy making, mending and upcycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment